Evansville Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism: invest today.
The Evansville Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism has been serving our businesses and the community for over 50 years. We take pride in the value we provide to our members as well as our community through advocacy, scholarships, events, and more!
An investment in your Chamber is an investment in your Community.
The Evansville Chamber of Commerce & Tourism is a non-profit, non-partisan 501c(6) organization that is locally-funded and locally-focused. 100% of your investment is committed to funding the advancement of commercial, industrial, agricultural, educational, civic, and tourism interests for the community of Evansville.
An investment in your Chamber is an investment in your Business.
At the Evansville Chamber of Commerce & Tourism, we strive to provide tangible, actionable value to our members. From benefits found in the Chamber health care network to low-cost, high-exposure ad opportunities at our community events, Chamber membership can have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Member Networking & Information
- Business Education Information, Opportunities, and Events
- Exclusive Access to a free, online Member Job Board
- Exclusive Access to informative, timely Membership Meetings
- Weekly Newsletters
Buy Local & Member Referrals
- Chamber Buck Gift Certificate Program
- Web Directory for Member Businesses
- Annual Community Guide Member Listings
- New Resident Welcome Bags
- Business Retention, Expansion & Attraction Information and Support
- Local and Regional Business Climate Advocacy
- Active participant in Rock County 5.0 initiative & program opportunities
- Active participant in MadREP initiative & program opportunities
- Member, City Sub-committee on Tourism
- Regional Distribution of Evansville Community & Business Guide
- Participation in Rock County Visitor Guide
All memberships run January 1-December 31; if an individual business owner owns more than one business, please register each business separately.
We look forward to successfully serving your business this year. Please contact the Chamber at 882.5131 or email@example.com if you have any renewal questions. Thank you and have a prosperous 2016!
Contact the Evansville Chamber of Commerce for Membership Application & Investment Levels
Evansville Chamber of Commerce (COC)
8 W. Main St.
Evansville, WI 53536