The Evansville Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism has been serving the area for more than 50 years. We are the largest business organization in the community, and your first call for business opportunities in our area.
We strive to provide tangible, actionable value to our members. From promotional, networking, and educational opportunities to low-cost, high-exposure ad opportunities at our community events, Chamber membership can have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Feb 26th @ 10:00 AM
Feb 26th @ 3:30 PM
Feb 27th @ 8:00 AM
Feb 27th @ 5:05 PM
Feb 27th @ 6:00 PM
Feb 28th @ 10:00 AM
- Chairman's Club Spotlight: St. John's Lutheran Church
- Chairman's Club Spotlight: Palace Meets Coworking
- Local farmers invited to upcoming Crop Insurance Info Meetings
- Sue Loken Named Chief Financial Officer of State Bank of Cross Plains
- Chamber Directory Guide Timeline
- Volunteers Needed for The Bowling Tournament!
- Chairman's Club Spotlight: Ward Hurtley Funeral Home
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020
- Interested in Hosting a 5:05 Networking Event at Your Location?
- Chairman's Club Spotlight: State Bank of Cross Plains