The Evansville Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism has been serving the area for more than 50 years. We are the largest business organization in the community, and your first call for business opportunities in our area.
We strive to provide tangible, actionable value to our members. From promotional, networking, and educational opportunities to low-cost, high-exposure ad opportunities at our community events, Chamber membership can have a positive impact on your bottom line.
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020
- Interested in Hosting a 5:05 Networking Event at Your Location?
- Chairman's Club Spotlight: State Bank of Cross Plains
- Promote Your Event
- Christa Schonscheck Joins State Bank of Cross Plains
- Chairman's Club Spotlight: Hanson Electronics
- Members: We Want Your Job Postings & Information!
- Chamber Benefit: First Referral
- Chamber Benefit: Welcome Bags
- Chamber Benefit: Lunch & Learns